Friday, January 16, 2015

#ThatSongWhen

Spotify has become my latest addiction. The playlists are endless. Literally. Who would of thought you could have a playlist purely based on a rainy day or purely dedicated to songs that are guaranteed to have you singing in the shower? I can't get enough. From hearing new songs on Tuesdays to shamelessly dancing around in your living room because you just discovered, yet again, the new playlist that is going to get you through the next week, Spotify will never disappoint.

I've realized how quickly a perspective can change. One minute I'm trying to decide what two songs I should use the last of my gift card on iTunes for and the next, I can't decide which playlist to listen to because I've followed four different playlists within the last hour. Granted, to have no commercials there is a charge. But, depending on the type of person you are, you know what's worth it. Spotify Premium: worth it. Spotify has had me listen to songs that I never thought I would have listened to before and I begin to realize just what a playlist entitled "The Happy Hipster" might consist of. As I start my last semester of college, I realized I'm definitely going to need a playlist for this. #ThatSongWhen


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment