Friday, February 20, 2015

The Hope of God's Light

Sometimes one video is all it takes to lift your spirits and give you a hope in something that you might have lost. This mormon message I ran into gave me a hope and explained things to me in a way that I could understand. Sometimes it's hard to read articles and read scriptures and you may feel like you aren't hearing what Heavenly Father wants you to hear. He may be wanting to tell you in a different ways and through different mediums.

"It is part of our condition as mortals to sometimes feel as though we are surrounded by darkness, that even though we may feel lost, that God promises to illuminate the way before us, no matter how long it takes."

These messages can be spread worldwide and help those around us and we can help people to have that hope that we have been able to feel. Spread the messages as you would your testimony. This is one way where media has given us the opportunity to do so.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I watched this mormon message today! Isn't so true? I agree what you said. "Sometimes one video is all it takes to lift your spirits and give you a hope in something that you might have lost." All good things come from Christ and I am so grateful the media which helps me to come unto Christ.

    ReplyDelete