Bridal gown: $1000
Renting a venue: $2000
Wedding day photographer: $1200
Maroon 5 unannounced: priceless
Maroon 5 recently decided to go throughout L.A. and see how many weddings they could crash while simultaneously filming their new music video to their latest hit "Sugar". The reactions were priceless. This was definitely something new and became the song to listen to. Music videos have this way of tugging at your heartstrings and creating a whole new meaning to the song. Seeing a big name in Hollywood throw surprise performances for one of the most important days in people's lives gives you that feel good moment where you will gladly take a study break to witness. This was my feel good moment of the week.
I saw this video too and I loved it!! I really love Maroon 5 -- and it was so awesome to see the excitement on people's faces when they showed up :) I think I read somewhere that they contacted the grooms ahead of time and made sure it was okay -- which makes sense, especially that they would have wanted to make sure that the brides were fans of the band before they showed up! and judging from the reactions they were all maroon 5 fans! This video made my day too :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVED this video--and the song! How fun to include random people in their music!
ReplyDelete