Monday, March 23, 2015

I Really Like You

This was definitely a different take on a Carly Rae Jepsen song. Who knew that you would find Tom Hanks dancing and singing to Carly Rae? I certainly didn't. Although, you have to admit it was an attention grabber. We've become so used to seeing certain actors, actresses, and singers in particular roles that it catches us off guard when we don't see them in the norm.

In a way this video was a realization that different celebrities do perform a variety of different things and can take on a variety of roles. It also shows just how broad a spectrum of talents one actor can have and Tom Hanks definitely has the part.


2 comments:

  1. That was cool! I've never seen that nor heard that song before. That must have been so fun to film that with Tom Hanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This music video TOTALLY caught me off guard. haha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete