Tuesday, March 3, 2015

memory lane

Sometimes I wish I could go back to high school and relive the days where the Friday night football game was the place to be, spirit day outfits were always a dilemma, and halftime shows was your time to shine. Yes, I love marching band. To some it might be just another one of those nerdy things that people do, but to me, it's home. Growing up in Texas, marching band was huge and I would do anything just to go back and relive one more day of performing in that Texas heat believe it or not.

Fortunately, with the media and technology that we have today, I am able to go back to those moments with just a click of a button. I love being able to look back and remember some of the greatest times of my life. Nothing beats the smell of turf, a 100% uniform, and that sweet sound of the whistle that signals the start of the best 8 minutes.

Here is just a glimpse of marching band. My high school experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment