Friday, March 20, 2015

I'm a Pepper

Sometimes you try to picture yourself years from now and wonder where you'll be or what kind of person you'll be. I'll tell you what. I want to be as happy as this woman is with a Dr. Pepper. This 104-year old woman fell in love with the Dr.Pepper when she was 60 years old and has been drinking it every since. "3 Dr. Peppers a day keeps a doctor away." I loved how happy this woman was on her 104th birthday when Dr. Pepper delivered a cake and gift basket to this woman who has been so loyal to the one and only Dr. Pepper. This little video was able to spread a little laugh and a little happiness to everyone who saw it.

Dr. Pepper is my weakness and I hope that I can live this long and still proclaim my love for this Texas drink. #drpepperlove




1 comment:

  1. It was funny when she said something along the lines of how she keeps drinking doctor peppers and the doctors end up dying before she does. I wonder if Dr. Pepper will sponsor her and provide her with Dr. Pepper for life? They should. It wouldn't be that much of an investment and they would be able to eat up the publicity. The cake and gifts were cool though. I wonder how many people saw this and started drinking more Dr. Pepper as a result.

    ReplyDelete